Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Get Away From the Cold


Authors Note: This is a prediction piece on my expectations for my vacation to Florida next week.  

All sacrifices have payoffs; this will be especially true on the morning of February nineteenth.  My dad and I will get up at three in the morning for the long and exhausting journey to the vacation state of Florida. Every year My dad and I go to visit my grandparents in Florida during mid February. Between the sun, food, and golfing I’m sure to expect an amazing vacation.

Perhaps best known for the sun Florida is the ideal state for vacationers especially like my dad and I. On a perfect day its 80 degrees with no clouds. You can bask in the sunlight while enjoying the warmth of tropical weather. Overall when when most people go on vacation they expect perfect weather; thats exactly what I desire on my vacation.

Weather can affect a lot of things though including activities you do outside. In fact one of my grandparents favorite activities is golfing, and since last summer it’s one of my favorite sports as well. Hopefully I get to go golfing twice but I wouldn’t be surprised if I only get to go once.

Most activities build up quite a bit of hunger, and golf is no exception. For some unknown reason my grandparents eat out almost every night of the week. Last year in Florida we ate out every night of the week except one; this year I expect exactly the same. Perhaps my favorite food while on vacation is pizza at a fancy Italian restaurant. It is probably the best pizza I’ve ever had, and I love to have it every time I can.

Florida is one of my favorite places to be in the world. Every time I go it’s a blast, and always it should be one of the highlights of my year.  My grandparents are amazing and are some of the most generous people ever for giving my dad and I this opportunity for a ton of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment